Where do you start? How do you create a marketing campaign? How do you reach your target audience?
When you don’t know where to start, have a look at the profile of your business or non-profit.
Some key questions must be addressed to find direction:
• What image do you want to project? Do any of your current materials portray that image? Eg Your logo, business card, website or other pieces? Do you have any of these pieces? Or do they need refreshing?
• Do you want to advertise in print or online? Who is your target audience; in other words, who is your ideal customer and where are they? Where can they be reached? How will the advertising communicate to them?
• What can you offer your target audience that is unique to your venture? How does it address what your audience may be looking for (and maybe not even not know it)? What’s your story?
• What is your objective – your goal for the advertising – what do you want your audience to think, feel or do?
• What’s the most important thing to say (or show)? What are the most compelling reasons for your audience to believe, to try, to buy?
• What do you need and when?
• Do you have a budget?
Still need some help?
A creative company like ours can help. With over 10 years experience, we know about media and producing the kinds of projects for your campaign that will address your needs most effectively, and begin to bring you the results you’re looking for.
Contact GoGo Graphics for some help. Call 1.403.688.5781 or email us now.