PASSION MEETS PURPOSE
Backed by a Master Design Certificate from SAIT Polytechnic, Principal Sally Garen has been honing her skills as a graphic designer since 2004. A professional member of the Graphic Designers of Canada, her passion and her penchant for visual communications are evident in her work…but these do not, on their own, set GoGo Graphics apart.
The success of GoGo – and GoGo’s clients – is a matter of attitude and the approach it engenders.
Simply put, GoGo Graphics cares. We listen. We strive relentlessly to understand our clients, honestly reflect their values and reach the people they need to reach with messages as memorable as they are impactful.
We promise attentive and personalized service. With over 10 years experience, we know the Bow Valley market. We specialize in graphic design that makes a difference and gets results.
Getting Your Messages Out There
We have industry print suppliers in place offering very competitive pricing in order to give you the best for less.
We assist you with access to web domains and hosting from dependable providers with track records.
GoGo Graphics offers discounted work to non-profit groups, associations and charities. Some of the non-profits we are pleased to assist are:
- Bow Valley Learning Council – offering adult learning opportunities for the Bow Valley
- Bow Valley Connections Centre – social opportunities for people with developmental disabilities
- Bow Valley True Sport & Recreation Council – a sports information portal for the Bow Valley
- Canmore Guitar Association – collaborative environment for learning and support of all levels of musician
- Canmore Highland Games – keeping tradition alive by presenting Celtic culture in Canmore, AB
- Canmore Legion, Three Sisters Legion Branch #3 – supporting veterans and our community
- Canmore Public Library – find books, music, movies and more
- Foothills Coyote Institute – wild canid ecology and conservation
- Rocky Mountain Heritage Foundation – Quarry Lake Park, Canmore, AB
- Rotary Club of Canmore – making a difference in our local and global communities
Code of Ethics
As a member of Rotary International and the Rotary Club of Canmore, Sally Garen and GoGo Graphics strive to live and do business according to the Rotary 4-Way Test.
As a professional member of the Graphics Designers of Canada (gdc.net) Sally Garen and GoGo Graphics abide by the code of ethics of GDC.
GoGo Graphics produced a four-colour, two-sided flatsheet promoting the Canadian Rockies Tourism Destination Region, which is part of the Travel Alberta framework. The design was completed on time and the finished product was a well balanced combination of images, text and white space that made the piece functional and easy to read. I would recommend GoGo Graphics to anyone looking for professional and functional web or print design.